At 9:50 AM +0000 2/21/03, you wrote:
HI Buzz
you helped me with the mp3 player i made for a friend of mine.(dummy
shockwave object)etc
first of all thank you for all your help regarding the mp3 player code.
Second : if you would like me to include a link on the credits page then i
would be most pleased to do so.
thanks -
just an email link would be fine.

PS maybe i could send you the finished app for you to see...
looking forward to it.

thanks again

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

[To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go to http://www.penworks.com/lingo-l.cgi  To post messages to the list, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is for learning and helping with programming Lingo.  Thanks!]