-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Elvin M.
Certeza, Jr.
Sent: 23 September 2002 11:35
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: <lingo-l> DVD - lost my link.

Hello list, I need to gain information using Director to create DVD

I've read an article send here in the past, I seem to have lost that link...

Thanks!

Elvin M. Certeza, Jr.
http://www.alphalink.com.au/~certeza/

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is
for learning and helping with programming Lingo.  Thanks!]