At 5:36 PM +0000 2/22/03, you wrote:
Sorry buzz but i dont have your email link and should i send you the app to
the list or your email? thanks
rob

I'm sorry - I presumed that your email client would display my email address

my email = [EMAIL PROTECTED]

& you should send the app to my email, not the list.

-Buzz

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Buzz Kettles Sent: 21 February 2003 16:32 To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: Re: <lingo-l> RE: Buzz Kettles MP3 help Contact info