-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Troy Rollins
Sent: vrijdag 20 juni 2003 3:10
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: <lingo-l> <x-post>: DMX issues (summary)

On Thursday, June 19, 2003, at 01:34  PM, Kevin McFarland wrote:

> I'm trying to summarize known DMX issues, here is what I have come up
> with so far, from looking at past threads and notes. Any others I'm
> missing?
>
> * font width on OSX
> * exitLock broken on OSX?
> * modifier key bugs on OSX, fixed by rebooting
> * inaccurate soundLevel value returned on OSX
> * some Buddy issues on OSX

Maybe I'm the only one seeing this one - idle projectors in OSX
consuming huge CPU resources for no apparent reason. I notice on my
Powerbook that the CPU fan comes on whenever there is a projector
running, or even a shockwave in the browser - my own, or anyone else's.
CPU averages 80% utilization when the projector is in the background
looping on a frame with no scripts (other than go to the frame.)

If this doesn't qualify as an "issue" to be reported, does anyone see
similar results, or have found a way to eliminate the CPU hogging?

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]).