Hi list...

==============================
I sifted through the Lingo-L & Direct-L archives, and I couldn't find
any previous posts answering my question, so I'm gracing Lingo-L with
yet another autorun post... <sigh>
==============================

On some CDs I've created, when you double click My Computer, autorun.inf
makes my custom icon replace the generic icon for that drive (as it
should), but on other CDs, autorun.inf fails to do this, and the icon
for the CD drive is something ugly and generic, even though there's no
difference between the two autorun.inf files.

In my projects, I store my icons in a "media" folder on the root of the
CD.

The autorun.inf file always has this line:
Icon=media/uth.ico

(And, for what it's worth, I create the icons in Microangelo v5.55.)

Anyone have any insight as to why the My Computer window would *only
sometimes* show the custom icon for the CD drive?

Thanks,
Michael M.