If your problem is memory related, I would highly recommend not using
Sorenson or Sorenson3. They both require a lot of memory to decode, and even
though you might be able to alleviate some problems by tweaking your
compression settings, I would recommend using a more memory friendly codec,
like good 'ol MPEG.

Charlie Fiskeaux II
Media Developer
Cre8tive Group