Two things I forgot to mention - you can leave the 3D member in the MIAW DTS, and this will only work in a projector (not shockwave)

Martin Pallett

At 09:37 18/03/2004 +0000, I wrote:
Hi,

what I usually do is put the 3D member in an external cast. Then create another movie (e.g. call it "screenshot") the exact size you want the screengrab to be and place the 3D member on the stage. Put in a frame script to loop on the frame. When you want a screenshot, create (but don't open) a MIAW from your "screenshot" movie, and grab window("screenshot").image

HTH

Martin Pallett