Hi everybody,

I have a baxic question about parent scripts.

Until now, a typical handler definition in a parent script of mine looked
like

on mWhatToDo me
end

and it was run like that:

me.mWhatToDo()

Now I have a handler that is called very often so that it would be nice, if
the handler name were very short. As short as possible that is.

This could be:

on x me
end

which could be run with

me.x()

Next I was asking myself, if the "me" could be omitted.

I tried

on x
end

and called it with:

x()

And it worked!

However I am sure there must be something wrong with it. There must be a
reason for the "me" after all.

Can anybody enlighten me?

Thanks!

Michael