on 13/12/2000 05>09 pm, John Kanding at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> This question seems far out, but is it possible to have shockwave or a
> projector on a DVD containing a movie which plays in a DVD player? I haven't
> got a clue as to how it would be executed or triggred. Does anyone know what
> might be needeed to get a small interative game on a movie DVD?

DVD players cannot handle ANY shockwave ..... but you can convert a
projector to work on a DVD -- but your limited to up - down - left - right -
execute - back .... not much !

this is a bit of of a mine field right now ! -- cos I'm doing a lot of
interactive film work for Digital TV using director to mock up the
environment:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

                             OO
                            OO