>how do you use the handle enablehotspot.

>I am trying to make a QTVR work in director, it scrolls but I nothing
>happens when I click on the hotspot. does anyone know anything about this?

>Mavis

The command structure from Director shows the following:

enableHotSpot(whichQTVRSprite, hotSpotID, trueOrFalse)

Looks like you'll need QTVRAS or conVRter or some other tool to identify the
hotSpotID, it's a number, 3 digits maximum.  I would probably not
enable/disable it, but rather do nothing instead (based on a condition,
right?)

Bruce Epstein has some great stuff on QTVR at:

http://www.zeusprod.com/nutshell/chapters/qtvr.html

This single page opened the magic of QTVR for me. You should buy both his
books, they're great!

Good Luck!
Mark Schulz
Florida Imaging