A big glass of eggnog to the first person who can tell me how to
unhighlight a line in a field member.  That is, if you highlight line
x of a field, how do you just turn it off and have nothing
highlighted?  I know it's easy, I just can't remember how.
Everything I try give me weird highlighting in D8 (Mac).

Irv
--
Lingo / Director / Shockwave development for all occasions.

        (Over two millions lines of Lingo code served!)