sendSprite(-5, #someFMethod, someArg).

I use the above all the time for sprites to call F methods (I think I have a
centralist tendency that makes me prefer making decisions in the F script
rather than sprites !)
I dunno if there is any difference between using  '-5' and '0' for sending
messages to the frame script .....

As pointed out you can use a method as a safer wrapper for changing a F
property.

cheers

-
Richard Tribe