>   if myScore> pScoreValue02 then
>     pScoreValue02 = myname&&myScore
>   end if
>
>   if myScore> pScoreValue01 then
>     pScoreValue01 = myname&&myScore
>   end if
>
>end mouseUp me

I can see you're trying to do a high score table, and there are
probably better ways to do it. For now though, the problem with your
approach is that more than one of the scores will show the new high
score. For example, if the player scores more that the current
pScoreValue02, then the second if statement will put that name and
score into the 4th slot, then the second to last if statement will
also put it into 2nd place.

You really want to move the scores down as a new high score comes in,
so this might work:

on mouseup me
    if myScore <= pScoreValue04 then   --check for <=, not just <
       alert "Try harder next time."
       exit   -- no need to do the other if checks
    end if

--by now we know that the score is better than 4th place

     pScoreValue04 = pScoreValue03

    if myScore > pScoreValue03 then
        pScoreValue03 = pScoreValue02
    else
        pScoreValue04 = myScore
        exit  --make sure not to change the other scores
    end if

    if myScore > pScoreValue02 then
        pScoreValue02 = pScoreValue01
    else
        pScoreValue03 = myScore
        exit  --make sure not to change the other score
    end if

    if myScore > pScoreValue01 then
        pScoreValue01 = myScore
    else
        pScoreValue02 = myScore
    end if

end mouseup

Think of any new score, and follow through the script carefully. It
should fit into the right place, and push the lower scores down the
list by one place.