Hi Nikaj,

I had to do a similar thing some time ago because a client requested
that multiplication symbols not be simple 'x' characters, but rather
small centered x's only available in the PC Symbol font.

Basically, it looked for a specific character (in this case,
numToChar(215)), and changed the font on that character.  You could
store all of your Euro symbols as a special string such as '€' and
then replace the '€' with the corresponding letter in your font,
and then change the font.

I spent all of 5 minutes slapping together this script, and although it
would probably be bettew written looping in reverse, this should be
modifiable to do the trick for you.

On ConvertChar(castMember)

  -- Check for multiplication signs
  mLoc = offset(numToChar(215), member(castMember).text)
  mLocLast = 1
  repeat while mLoc > mLocLast
    member(castMember).char[mLoc].font = "Symbol *"

    mLocLast = mLoc
    mLoc = offset(numToChar(215), member(castMember).char[mLocLast +
1..member castMember).text.length])
    mLoc = mLoc + mLocLast
  end repeat

End

HTH

Brian Romanko
Lead Developer - Neo/SCI Corporation
Member - Greater Rochester Macromedia User Group