> I don't know if it is possible to create a new cast with a Lingo command,
> but I'd love to be able to do that. Here's what I tired, and I hope someone
> can interpret the results for me:
You can not create a castLib with Lingo. You can switch castlibs on the fly by having
a dummy castLib as a linked file and set its "fileName" property with Lingo.

Bjarne
If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the OTHERS here
for?

Bjarne Nyquist
Researcher, Lingo Programmer
The Interactive Institute, phone: +46-(0)8 783 24 74
www.interactiveinstitute.se