Hi Bjarne

Roy is right, importFileInto does work to add a preexisting external castlib
to a director project during authoring, but it does not work at runtime. I
agree with Roy that we need to have the ability to create new castlibs at
runtime without having to resort to an Xtra to do it for us. CastEffects is
a fantastic Xtra but it still is limited in that I don't believe it works
for Shockwave (I'd love to be proven wrong there).

Sincerely

Mark

Mark R. Jonkman
Mark R. Jonkman Consulting
ADDRESS: 20 Windermere Crt., Guelph, ON, CANADA N1E 3L4
PHONE: 519-837-8509
EMAIL: [EMAIL PROTECTED]