I keep getting a missing xtra statement from my projectors when I
know they've been added. In addition a recent project on CDROM plays
perfectly without the Xtra statement on other computers but when  play it on
my authoring station it gives me the same message. This problem started last
week.

        I'm on an NT box. 450 mHZ running Director 6.

        Anybody got any ideas? Should I reinstall Director?

        Thanks in advance.