Clars,

Thanks for the info. I'll give that it a shot.

I did get my projector to play correctly. The help docs say that if you have
dupes it can cause problems with director. I deleted the extra xtras that my
TEMP folder had. As soon as I did this my probem went away.

However, I'm getting several repeats of the same error message when I write
my projector.

Script error: Xtra not found
-no text available-
",#name W32"

Does anyone know how to fix THIS problem? It doesn't seem to be affecting
creating a projector. I just keep canceling the window and then the
projector gets written with the appropriate xtras included. It plays fine.

Will Brown
Creative Services