Hello all,

I'm working on an app where I need to know precisely (within reason) when
one second becomes the next second according to my system clock. I'm
developing for win2k and running a service called timesync that keeps my
system within .030 seconds of real. I've tried a couple of approaches, but
I'm not really happy with any of them. Timeout objects drift in relation to
the system clock. Creating a handler that continually checks for the time
works, but there's a tradeoff between how many times I check per second (my
resolution), and overall performance.

Can anyone suggest another solution??

Thanks in advance.

Dennis Flood

P.S. - Sorry if this appears twice, I thought I sent it earlier, but I
haven't received a copy back from the listserver