> Can anyone tell me how to use mathematical equations in director. For the
> > equations i am using "equation editor"

If you want to create pictures of the equation concerned, save as an image
and import into Director. If you want complex maths functions created from
Equation Editor I guess you're gonna be out of luck. If you want Lingo to
perform complex maths, then sure, but it's not that extensive - mostly stuff
geared to graphics and positioning (sin, atan, etc).