Just keep in mind these basic things:

  - use large buttons, and don't fit them too close. Touchscreens are
nice things, but fingers are not.

  - don't waste time in rollovers, as nobody will see them.

  - make buttons visible. People have some problems in understanding
that you can actually interact with a computer without using a
keyboard and a mouse, so they need to be helped with interface
feedback. This means that buttons should look like real buttons
(i.e.). Besides, mouseDown & mouseUp sounds help a lot.

   - other things that i'm forgetting should been here.

HopeThisHelps

Doei,
Faisal