>Hi- I've been using Director and Lingo for around a year now and I've not
>done much programming- we have been given a project to do at college which
>involves designing a touch-screen kiosk. Before I begin it, has anyone got
>any hints/tips/tricks based on their own experiences using Lingo, or the
>ISBN of any good books on the subject, please? TIA

Check out "Lingo in a Nutshell" and "Director in a Nutshell."

They're my favorites, but that is because I wrote them.

See http://www.zeusprod.com/nutshell for details, samples, etc.

---------
Looking for an ActionScript book as good as Lingo and Director in a
Nutshell? Check out "ActionScript: The Definitive Guide" from O'Reilly.
Written by Colin Moock, edited by Bruce Epstein. Available Now!
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1565928520/zeusproductions
--------