> If Pekka thinks that's what's going on in this world
> I'd only like to say; get real.

OK, Pekka may be wrong on this, but can we keep the pseudo-personal attacks
off this list please? I've already posted once before with my concerns on
misunderstood tones in posts and I would rather not see things like this -
that can be taken the wrong way.

But yes, D8 is the only version that didn't get its updater...