At 5:42 PM -0700 6/19/01, Kerry Thompson wrote:

>Also, if you use FileXtra3, you have to instantiate it, like that
>curmudgeon Irv showed us ;-) The older FileXtra didn't have to be
>instantiated.
>
>As far as I know, FileXtra still works fine with 8.5. Has anybody
>found any different?

Kerry is asking if the older version of the FileXtra still works with
the newest version of Director.  I have no idea, but I think now we
all know who is a few donuts short of a dozen ...   :)

OK, I'll stop, I promise, goodbye!

Curmudgeonly yours,

Irv
--

Lingo / Director / Shockwave development for all occasions.

   (Home-made Lingo cooked up fresh every day just for you.)