I have been asked by a client to add red book audio tracks to an interactive
CD. I have checked out LiveCD and it seems like it will work to play the
audio tracks. Anyone have experience with that?

Also, I am wondering if anyone has solved the problem of having an audio CD
that has Track 1 with data on it. You know, that nasty sound when you play
the data track in your audio CD player.

Anyone have a solution? Thanks.

Stephen