>You can also get nice edges to textures. Take a look at this:
>
>http://staging.funnygarbage.com/colin/scroll.html
>
>The text you see is a plane that has the image of a text member for
>its texture. The renderformat is set to #rgba4444, which gives it 16
>levels of alpha, more than enough to give a nice anti-alias effect.

Hm, I don't reallay see any text, just a lot of semi transparent
colored "noise" on a star field. The noise might be _extremely_ small
text though. Anyway, I don't seem to fully fathom the exact nature of
the antialiasing.

>I'm not sure that you can anti-alias between the edges of models.

Doesn't seem so - I've put some effort into finding out, but so far nothing...

Thanks!

-Andreas