I've got a routine that starts an audio playing when you hit a
frame. The code is:

on beginsprite me
  if soundBusy(1) then sound(1).stop()
  sound(1).queue([#member: member("prog_intro")]) --79
  sound(1).play()
end

So it stops the audio from the previous frame, cues it up and
then starts to play.

The proble is that coming off a CD, the audio sometimes "hiccups"
a bit at the beginning.

I have a lot of audios and don't want to have to go back and put
a half a second of blank time at the front.

Is there someway to preload or put a bit of breathing space in
the code to let the program catch up?

Thanks

Mike