Me too! Any openings for someone who's been working for about a year and a
half with Director and Lingo, knows graphic design and has prior experience
working in an animation studio?

...not just in Sweden, ofcourse. :-)

Regards,
Pranav
Samuel Colt - the inventor of the point and click interface.

<snip>
Yeah! i start now to beleive it! I´m gone to make it...
So you´re from Belgium and want to work in sweden.
I´m french and work in sweden as a senior graphic designer/illustrator
and 2D animator (cartoon films).
I can have a look for you in sweden if you want it... Shockwave has become
very popular and that is only the beginning i think...

> I'm also a graphic designer and during my last year at college I went to
> England (I'm from belgium) to study director for about three months. And
now
> I'm a full programmer in director (and graphic design). So you see to
learn
> lingo is not that hard. It's even a very easy language to learn however
> there are always things to program in lingo that are hard.
> I experienced that the best way to learn lingo is to develop a little
game
> like packman or tetris. Try that and you will see that when your game has
> finished your a whole lot furhter.
>
> Good luck with it.
>
> By the way to the swedish people. Any tips of companies who wants lingo
> programmers?
<snip>