I'm not familiar with either the book or the example, but by "not in the
movie" you mean you are running a movie in a window, then the answer is no,
you cannot debug a movie in a window (MIAW).

If you mean that you transfered (using 'go to movie') to another movie,
then you physically can't be running a script in the movie you came from,
so I don't know what you're talking about in that case.

However from the description I almost wonder if you simply mean, go to a
movie script.  ??

Maybe someone else more familiar with the example can say.

- Tab