I am tring to learn OOPS programing using Peter Small's LINGO SORCERY
copywrite 1996.
In the 2nd chapter there is a demonstration where you start in a movie
called "workshop" that has the parent script and a button to make a
object called "virus".  You then go to a movie called "isolated"  where
you have a button called "move around" when it is clicked on it goes to
a movie called "host" where it replaces a sprite on the stage with the
"virus" object  and moves it around the stage.  I had a problem with it
and could not figure out how to debugg it.  If i put a breakpoint back
in the parentscript in the 1st movie it was never tripped.  even after I
got it to work it would not trip it.

Is there a way to step through a parent script to debug it when you are
not in the movie that contains it?

Thanks for any help!

will