> Perhaps instead of pointing out little parts of the process,
> it'd be more
> helpful to point towards the completely accurate documentation

Perhaps I was just trying to respond quickly and provide a helpful tip. The question
was whether or not frame 1 beginSprite events occur before startMovie handlers, I
answered that. It wasn't really a question about the overall ordering of events. Sure
a longer in depth response may have been "better", but I thought I'd share what I
could.

Should I not answer questions if I only have time for a quick response or two?

I don't know why this feels like your being aggressive towards me but it does. The
lists these days (not just here, geez go over to dirGames-L for even more) seem to be
going downhill with the receptiveness to input from people (I'm getting blasted way
too much for trying to help). Your little "Perhaps instead of..." language is what
feels so grating to my eyes and brain.

Maybe I just need to step back and look at things again, I'm dropping out of here for
the day, good bye.

-Tom