On 12/11/2018 11:52 AM, Jim Birch wrote:
> What beats me about this current moral panic is the uninformed flippant
> denial of the big positives of the shared health record.
Are you aware that when you get a myhr it will be pretty empty and
history will not be uploaded? (I'm quoting their little brochure)

PBS data that is uploaded automatically might give some indication of
medical problems, but the gap between script and reality can be significant.

Why have you been prescribed something? Have you been taking it? How
much have you been taking?

Why is the government building a real time prescription monitoring
system if myhr is so good?

There's just too many questions, even after six years.

BTW, only about 20-25% of existing registered users have a shared health
summary - which may or may nor be accurate or complete.

When 17million more are added that will drop immediately to about 9%

Most of the data in a myhr will be old and unreliable, assuming there's
any there in the first place.

--

Regards
brd