This sounds very nice but:

1. will this work when using SAF (I don't think so)?
2. how do I set this up?

thx (I'm a vm newbie)

Lionel B. Dyck, Systems Software Lead
Kaiser Permanente Information Technology
25 N. Via Monte Ave
Walnut Creek, Ca 94598

Phone:   (925) 926-5332 (tie line 8/473-5332)
E-Mail:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sametime: (use Lotus Notes address)
AIM:        lbdyck

Coffin Michael C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
01/17/2002 07:39 AM
Please respond to Linux on 390 Port