I'm loving chkconfig...so much easier...although it is still nice to
know how chkconfig works...

I learn something new everyday from you folks.  Thanks!
and yeah, in most cases I'd agree that you want to check with
what the vendor recommends.  I have certain reasons I want
sshd running in those specific runlevels.

Paul

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 02/26/02 03:58PM >>>
I recommend you do it My Way (TM Frankie).

Check the script header for runlevels the vendor thinks it should be
run in. If you change that, rerun chkconfig.

--
Cheers
John Summerfield

Microsoft's most solid OS: http://www.geocities.com/rcwoolley/

Note: mail delivered to me is deemed to be intended for me, for my disposition.