On Monday 25 March 2002 11:53 am, Peter Webb, Toronto Transit Commission wrote:
> This bill is being pushed by the lap dog of the MPAA and RIAA, who have
> lots of money for lobbying. For an interesting take on this subject, see
> the strips for the last week at http://www.userfriendly.org/static/.

So are you folks in Canada ready for the stream of intellectual refugees who
will come pouring across your border if this atrocity becomes law in the U.S.?
I thought the DMCA was idiocy, but this could even be worse.

Scott

--
Scott Courtney         | "I don't mind Microsoft making money. I mind them