I think that is when Andrea's work went in to mainline. On SuSE builds it
is there for all platforms. I think some of the -aa tree went into the
mainline, with other pieces from Andrew. I would have to look back over
the 10k lkml entries :~)

You will also see some gains over the stock using .19pre7 that has a lot
of work on ReiserFS done (some specific to Sendmail) as well as more
cleanup from Andrea. You can grab the source at

ftp.suse.de/pub.people/mantel

Regards,

Jon

Jon R. Doyle