From: Mike Martin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2003 10:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Newbie Questions

Hi all,

We want to install LINUX on our G5 in LPAR mode.  I have a couple of basic
questions...

1)  What LINUX distribution is the most popular for the S390?
Advantages/disadvantages?

2)  The extra LPAR that we have setup, has an IOCP definition that shares
ALL disk drives with our
     OS/390 production LPAR.   How can we ensure that LINUX will not touch
our production disks?

Thanks in advance!

Mike Martin
Systems Programmer