Hello from Gregg C Levine
And that would be my advice as well.

As it happens, the IPv6 community recognizes the important nature of
Linux, as do I. But not the important facts behind Linux, and the
S/390 communities. (And how you run your setup, is up to you,
personally I'd do it as a guest of VM.)

I am bringing this up, because on a web page somewhere, I remember
seeing two entries for IBM, that of the MVS community, and AIX. As far
as I know they have not updated it, to account for Linux on 390.
Has anyone actually tried out IPv6 under Linux, while its running on
an appropriate Z-Box, and his relatives?
-------------------
Gregg C Levine [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Use the Force, Luke."  Obi-Wan Kenobi

Of
> David Boyes
> Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 8:44 PM
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: [LINUX-390] QDIO for virtual NIC
>
> > i've never saw a sit0 interface, i dont know if i can dissapear it
or only
> > ignore it, but now i have eth0, thanks a lot for all the help
Alan, Adam
> > and all the people that have helped me, thanks a lot.
>
> Ignore it. It's only relevant if you plan to tunnel IPv6 through an
IPv4