What is the date or number of this lastest microcode?

thanks,
[]'s,

--
   Antonio Pires
Suporte Tecnico - AGANP

Ann Smith wrote:

If they gave you the latest microcode, there are a whole bunch of VM TCPIP fixes
that you should apply-if you are running VM, but it sounds like you may not be.

"Anttnio Pires de Castro Jr." wrote:

Rich Smrcina wrote:

You say they changed your card, but the bigger question is:  Did they give you
updated microcode?