I found tripwire to be useful in identifying added files when creating or updating
complex RPM's.  Run it before doing make/make install, and again after, and you get a
list of files added and
changed.

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify
the sender, delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose,
copy, retain or redistribute it.

Click here for important additional terms relating to this e-mail.
     <http://www.ml.com/email_terms/>