You can use Exceed or CygWin (www.cygwin.com), which is a free GNU toolkit for Windows
including an X server.  You run X on your Windows desktop then export your DISPLAY
variable to your Windows box from the SUSE guest.  Works pretty darned well and it's
free!

--
Thomas Cameron, RHCE, CNE, MCSE, MCT
Assistant Vice President

The opinions expressed in this message are mine alone and do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of my employer, Bank of America.