From: Linux on 390 Port [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Ken
Vance
Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2004 8:35 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: GUI interface, X-windows with Exceed or WEB access?

Hi,

Is there a way of giving users a GUI desktop to a z/VM SuSE 8 server?  I
have been using the export display to the Hummingbird exceed product on
some of the installs, but I am not sure if that is the best way for
general access.  Is there a way to sign-on from Internet Explorer?

Eventually the users will be using this system for C++ compiles and source
management.

Thanks,

Ken Vance
Amadeus