Ronan C. Resende wrote:

But our linux guests are still always in Q3. If we put down our eth0 and
do a rmod qdio, the linux guest go to other queues.

This is a good indication I suspect. I don't think the APAR fixed it for
dedicated OSA devices, but only for virtual NICs. If you configure a
VSWITCH that should not require further changes to your Linux
configuration and should let the idle Linux server drop from queue.
It is also possible that applications schedule so many timer interrupts
that you stay in queue. Look in the ISP/ASP Redbook for the recipe to
see what process is doing that.

Rob