From: Post, Mark K [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2004 4:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Linux under VM and Cloning

This might be of some help.  Some people on the mailing list have
implemented the "basevol/guestvol" scheme described here
http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/RedbookAbstracts/sg246824.html

Also, Bill Scully has a presentation for a simplified version of this at
http://linuxvm.org/present/misc/basevol.html

There's also a chapter on cloning Linux images in this Redbook
http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/Redbooks.nsf/RedbookAbstracts/sg246299.html