I do not run a very complicated linux subsystem, but I do use a shared
read-only /usr minidisk. This one disk is 2500 cylinders and is shared by 3
production machines. My simple savings is 5000 cylinders, but the basic
calculation for savings would be

(Nservers - 1) * 2500 = total cylinders saved

For your environment that could be (20 - 1) * 2500 = 47500 cylinders = 4.7
3390-9 volumes

/Thomas Kern
/301-903-2211