I have six LINUX guest machines running under VM. When I get to work in
the morning, they are not running and I have to start them again.  What
would be causing the recycling of all guest machines at night?  Or is VM
itself, in its entirety being recycled.  Any help?

Louis E. Henderson
Capgemini

Our name has changed.  Please update your address book to the following format:
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the
property of the Capgemini Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,  you are not authorized to read,
print, retain, copy, disseminate,  distribute, or use this message or any part
thereof. If you receive this  message in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete all  copies of this message.