- Issue #CP Q CPLEVEL to see when VM was last recycled
- Check the VM operator log to see how they are logged off

You may want to try:
On each of the guests' consoles: #CP SP CONS STA TO <your user id>
If the machines are logged off you will receive a log of the console
which should give you some clues.

Do you leave them connected to a console (i.e. you don't disconnect)? If
so, what type of terminals are they (local coax, tn3270)? If they are
left connected then before you go home: #CP SET RUN ON#DISC