And a abendPGT004 would be the result of this.  Q CPLOAD is the command
for viewing last system IPL

Kurt Acker

David Kreuter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
07/23/2004 09:47 AM
Please respond to
Linux on 390 Port

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc

Subject
Re: Guest Machine Recycle

Do you mean zvm dumped and restarted when page AND spool space were full?
Spool full conditions result in the stopping of all spool activities -
bad enough - but vm continues.
If page space is full, CP pages to spool, when spool is full and page is
full then its dump and restart time.

David Kreuter