There are some very helpful tips for running Linux guest on VM available
at:
http://www.vm.ibm.com/perf/tips/

Kurt Acker

PatrickOBrien obrien <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: Linux on 390 Port <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
11/16/2004 04:46 PM
Please respond to
Linux on 390 Port

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc

Subject
Re: Linux Performance Issue

We are now messing with VM Page Space.

I too have see major slowness with my SLES 8 Guest. Our VM guy has
increased the Page Space, I'm checking it out now.