I am trying to install Mono.  I went to this page
(http://www.go-mono.com/download/sles-9-s390x/) where it says:

The best way to install Mono on your system is to use Novell's Red Carpet.
If you do not already have Red Carpet, you can download it.

To use Red Carpet, execute these commands:

rug sa http://go-mono.com/download
rug sub mono-1.1-official
rug sub gtk-sharp-official
rug sub mono-tools-official
rug in mono-complete gtk-sharp

I installed Red Carpet... took me a bit to realize I had to use rcd to
start the daemon,  and I never could find the red-carpet command so it
took me a while longer to RTFMP (for those SHARE-ites, I'm modifying the
old acronym for Man Pages) and realize how to set my proxy-url.  Once I
got set though, all of the above commands worked fine except for  "sub
gtk-sharp-official"  - it returns "Invalid Channel".   So, the "rug
channel" command shows me the channels, and lo and behold there's a
mono-deps-official channel, and figuring I don't have anything to lose, I
subscribe to that. But the install command won't work either because it
names gtk-sharp again.

Should I just do "rug in mono-complete"?
Should the doc on the page me changed?
Also - if anyone knows where red-carpet is, or how I could do this via
Yast2, pass that along, please?

Thanks!
Tim Hare
Senior Systems Programmer